TitroLine® 7000 - Automatic Titrator with Exchangeable Head
Automatic Titrator for exchangeable heads for potentiometry
With its performance spectrum, the TitroLine® 7000 is the ideal starting device for potentiometric titration with potential for expansion and automation. Thanks to the high-resolution and precise pH/ mV and “dead-stop” measuring interface, it is possible to determine a wide range of parameters quickly, reliable and accurate.
• High visibility, full color display that can be easily viewed from a distance and at extreme angles.
• Reagent data is securely stored in the intelligent and interchangeable modules
• Includes up to three USB, one LAN and two RS232 ports for expansion and connection of devices
• Export the results as PDF or CSV, also to networks.Specific features for the TitroLine® 7000
• Automatic wireless recognition of SI Analytics ID electrodes guarantee accurate calibration and measurements
• High resolution pH/mV-electrode and temperature inputs for pH, ISE, redox (ORP) or photometric titrations.
• Perfect for non-aqueous titration such as acid and base numbers in oils (TAN and TBN)
• Polarizable electrode input for set endpoint titrations („Dead-stop“)
• Linear (fixed increment) and dynamic equivalence point titration mode and titration to endpoints
• pH Stat titrations• Single and continuous measuring function
• Formula editor for individual calculations
• User management/password
• Titrations with the new photometric sensor OptiLine 6
• Dosing with up to two connected piston burettes per method
• Titration with external piston burette