GTL Powder and Granulate Flow Tester
The GTL is the basic ERWEKA unit for testing flow characteristics of powders and granulates, to ensure that accurate dosing is maintained.
- Determination of the flow time of a pre-weight sample (DAB 10)
- Determination of the flow time of a pre-defined sample volume
The GTL is handled by numeric membrane keys and the results are shown at the illuminated LCD display (4-line). As standard, the unit is delivered with a stainless steel hopper (200 ml) and three stainless steel outlet nozzles (10/15/25 mm) which can be exchanged by a quick coupling. Additional stainless steel hoppers (100/480 ml) and outlet nozzles (6/8/11.3 mm) are available as options.
|Granulate and powderflow tester for||
|Keypad||Numeric membrane keypad with additional function keys|
|Hopper||Stainless steel, 200 ml, Quick-Change SystemStainless Steel, 3 different diameters (5/10/15 mm), Quick-Change System|
- Stainless steel hoppers, 100 ml or 480 ml
- Stainless steel outlet nozzles, 6 mm, 8 mm and 11.3 mm
- Qualification handbook
- Validation tools
- Serial RS 232 interface for data transfer