Missing a safe location for your samples? The Eppendorf PCR-Cooler contains a temperature indicator that changes the color when its temperature exceeds 7 °C. Ideal for PCR set-up.
Temperature behavior of a precooled PCR-Cooler and a sample inserted at room temperature (the background color indicates the color change)
- Handling system for sample set-up, protection, transport, and storage of sensitive samples – keep you samples safe
- Clear temperature indicator: Color of PCR cooler changes when temperature exceeds 7 °C
- Accommodates PCR-vessels as tubes, strips, or plates for flexible vessel usage
- Dry incubation technology reduces contamination risk of samples
- Keeps an entire 96-well PCR plate cold for more than an hour at 0 °C (with two-hour precooling at -20 °C) for safe samples