Straight mixing required? Mix your samples in seconds, fully and reliably. Whether in plates (96 or 384-wells) or reaction tubes, your samples will be optimally processed. With the integrated ergonomic vortex function, the MixMate is your perfect lab assistant. The innovative additional 2 second run timer allows vortexing your next sample without restarting.
Timelapse photography of controlled mixing with MixMate. The oustanding 2DMix‐Control technology mixes liquids in a very controlled, circular movement. The lack of chaotic splashing enables mixing without lid wetting or cross contamination.
MixMate provides enough mixing power to handle the most challenging mixing tasks. Most samples are efficiently mixed within less than a minute independent of vessel geometry or sample properties. For more information see AppNote 130.
- High-speed mixer (3,000 rpm) for fast and efficient mixing of small volumes in all common vessel formats up to 2 mL
- 2DMix-Control technology (planar mixing orbit without vertical movement) for controlled mixing and reproducible results in seconds
- Anti-spill technology for controlled mixing movements without lid wetting and cross-contamination
- 3 different tube holders (0.5 mL, 1.5/2.0 mL, PCR 96 plates) for high vessel flexibility
- Integrated ergonomic vortex function for various vessel formats for distinct sample mixing
- Minimal hand/arm vibration transfer during vortexing (certificate available) for ergonomic operation (PhysioCare Concept®)
- 5 soft keys with pre-defined standard mixing parameters for easy usage
- Very stable - remains stationary even at maximum mixing speed
- Whisper quiet operation to benefit the work environment
- Resuspending pellets (e.g., bacteria, DNA, cell culture pellets)
- Mixing PCR setups
- Mixing viscous liquids and suspensions (incl. beads)
- Mixing restriction digestions
- Immunoassays (e.g., ELISA)
- Colorimetric assays (e.g., Bradford, Lowry, BCA)
- Reporter gene assays (e.g. β-galactosidase, luciferase)
- Vortexing numerous tube formats (e.g., 15 and 50 mL conical tubes)