Eppendorf ThermoMixer® C
You need everything? The Eppendorf ThermoMixer C combines excellent mixing performance with excellent temperature control to guarantee complete, dependable and reproducible test results. Improve your assay results by mixing and incubating samples at the same time. The Eppendorf ThermoMixer C convinces users with its quick and easy-to-exchange SmartBlocks for all common lab vessels, new and improved program functions, and high level of stability for every mixing frequency. There is almost no limit to the variety of applications waiting for you!
The unique 2DMix–Control technology mixes liquids in a controlled, circular movement. The ThermoMixer C provides enough mixing power to handle the most challenging mixing tasks. Most samples are efficiently mixed within less than a minute independent of vessel geometry or sample properties.
A wide varity of Eppendorf SmartBlocks are available for the Eppendorf ThermoMixer C. These thermobocks offer the utmost flexibility for use of all common vessel and plate formats.
- Fast and simple block exchange due to Eppendorf QuickRelease
- Optimized block design guarantees maximum temperature transfer to the sample
- Individually sensor‐controlled Eppendorf SmartBlocks allow for block‐specific calibration
Eppendorf ThermoTop® condens.protect®
Now you can control the temperature of your samples with ease: The ThermoTop, with unique condens.protect technology, reliably prevents condensation formation on the tube lid and wall.
- Efficient and reliable condensation prevention on tube lid and wall
- Guarantees constant reaction conditions for optimal enzymatic performance
- Improves handling times, tubes don‘t have to be spun down at the end of the incubation
- Optionally available for Eppendorf SmartBlocks 0.5/1.5 and 2.0 mL as well as Eppendorf SmartBlocks plates and PCR 96 & PCR 384 – labeled with the condens.protect symbol
- Mixing, heating, and cooling in one instrument for high flexibility
- All common vessels and plate formats from 5 µL to 50 mL by different Eppendorf SmartBlocks for standard applications
- Excellent 2DMix-Control technology results in excellent sample mixing
- Anti-spill technology prevents lid wetting and cross-contamination
- Increased mixing frequency of up to 3,000 rpm for effective sample mixing
- Excellent temperature management for maximum temperature accuracy, resulting in safe handling
- Compatible with Eppendorf ThermoTop (condens.protect®) for condensation-free sample handling (for Eppendorf SmartBlocks up to 2.0 mL)
- Predefined program keys and clearly arranged menu guides enable simple and intuitive operations
- Freely programmable program keys for individual optimization
- Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept® provides ergonomic design and operation
- Plasmid/RNA/DNA purification
- cDNA synthesis
- Extraction of DNA fragments from agarose gels
- Enzymatic reactions (e.g., DNA restriction digestion, Proteinase K digestion and ligation)
- Transformation of bacteria strains and plasmids
- Denaturation of DNA, RNA, and proteins
- Labeling of DNA, RNA, and proteins
- Bacterial growth in microreaction vessels, conical tubes, and Deepwell Plates
- Lysis reactions at 100 °C
- Mixing of PCR setups