DK Series Kjeldahl Digestion Units
Traditional Kjeldahl Digestion Units for nitrogen analysis and protein determination, with an aluminum heating block that offers an excellent thermal homogeneity, with a maximum working temperature of 450 °C.
Kjeldahl Digestion Units - TEMS™ Technology on DK 20 and 42/26
DK 20 and DK 42/26 Kjeldahl digestion units work with the innovative TEMS™ benefits, for huge savings.
Time Saving: from Ambient to 420 °C in only 35 minutes
Energy Saving: limited energy consumption
Money Saving: cost reduction for each analysis
Space Saving: reduce unnecessary use of space
Kjeldahl Digestion Units - Digestion Units for COD Analysis
DK Series is really versatile!
Especially DK 6 and DK 20, which can be used for also for COD (Chemical Oxygen Demand): their support system can manage all the glass required for the COD analysis for processing six and twenty samples simultaneously.
- Excellent thermal homogeneity
- High temperature stability with aluminum block
- Good repeatability of temperature
- Premium quality consumables
Convenient to Use
- Choice of 6 operating languages
- LCD display of all parameters
- 20 customizable program memories
- Very small footprint
- Constantly monitor the digestion process on display
- Conforms to Good Laboratory Practice standard
- Models to match tube type and quantity
- DK 6 (6-position with 250 ml tubes, Ø 42 mm)
- DK 6/48 (6-position with 300 ml tubes, Ø 48 mm)
- DK 8 (8-position with 250 ml tubes, Ø 42 mm)
- DK 20 (20-position with 250 ml tubes, Ø 42 mm)
- DK 20/26 (20-position with 100 ml tubes, Ø 26 mm)
- DK 42/26 (42-position with 100 ml tubes, Ø 26 mm)
- JP Pump aspirates noxious fumes
- SMS Scrubber neutralizes all the fumes (for safety)Two JP Pumps are recommended when using DK 42/26
- Special Application: DK6 & DK 20 can be used also for Chemical Oxygen Demandprocessing 6 or 20 samples simultaneously