- Permanent real-time concentration measurement
- Highest resolution and precision
- For applications with very low solid concentrations
- Stand-alone sensor with integrated electronic
- Configurable digital switches
Fully automated process refractometer with very high resolution
The automatically operating process refractometers iPR HR² (High Resolution) measure the refractive index continuously and thus, the concentration of a binary or quasi-binary liquid mixture.
They are especially develops for the check of liquids with very low solid concentrations (e.g., Light drinks). iPR HR² own a high resolution and precision.
The iPR HR² is a stand alone process sensor with integrated, iluminated display, which does not require an external electronic unit. Its special design and electronic configuration makes it highly flexible and very easy to operate. The programming with a Windows software is also very easy. Optional a Data Logger is available.
The stainless steel measuring head is:
- IP69K protection class tested by TÜV!
- against chemicals
- suiting food regulations
- CIP conform (pipe pig use possible)
The iPR measuring head can be installed in pipes, reactor vessels, mixing tanks, kettles, boiling pans and evaporators, using different weld-in flanges.
- Diet beverages
- Low concentration residues in condensates