The Eppendorf Storage Boxes – a complete system solution for sample storage The comprehensive modular concept allows selection of the optimal box combinations for individual storage demands. The outer footprint dimensions (133 mm) are compatible with common freezer rack systems and the different inner grid variants provide for a perfect fit to all typical tube formats: cryogenic tubes, microcentrifuge tubes, 15 and 50 mL conical tubes and other laboratory vessels. This space-saving approach together with the application benefits resulting from the listed product features help to optimize your storage and archiving of samples.
Flexible and stable
Take full advantage of freezer space thanks to the flexible and optimized combination options for the different box formats.Whether freezing to -86 °C for sample storage or autoclaving for 20 minutes at 121 °C for sterilization - Eppendorf Storage Boxes retain their shape.
Easy sample reference thanks to the individual alpha-numeric laser labeled code assigned to each sample location:› Minimizes allocation errors› Provides high-contrast readability› Remains permanently5 additional inscription labels on the lid enable user-specific labeling.
Innovative and safe
15 mL and 50 mL conical tube boxes with ventilation slots for an evenly distributed freezing process. This prevents tube damage or breakage, which is frequently observed when freezing long tube formats in closed boxes.
- Made of polypropylene (PP) for high stability in freezing applications and smooth opening and closing
- For freezing to -86 °C
- High-contrast permanent alphanumeric marking of each location through laser labeling enables easy sample reference and minimizes risk of sample mix-up
- Autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min)
- Transparent lid for easy and fast sample inspection
- Flexible labeling on the light colored box and on the 5 writing areas of the lid
- Optimal use of freezer space due to flexible combination of the different formats
- For more information see: www.eppendorf.com/storageboxes