Eppendorf ULT Freezers are known for their energy efficiency, reliability, and worry-free, long-term sample preservation. They provide many of the same basic features as our Innova ULT Freezers and high-efficient ULT freezers. The polyurethane foam insulation (incl. vacuum insuation panels for CryoCube F740) combined with a highly efficient cooling system achieve and maintain ultra-low temperatures of -86 °C.
Need for special set-up?
Focusing on sustainability?
The "h" versions are the green flagships - by using hydrocarbon-based cooling liquids (R290/ R170), the power consumption is further reduced compared to non-"h" versions.
Bothered by loud ULT freezers?
The CryoCube F740 has an improved sound level of 47.8 dB. The "i" versions provide you some silence level of down to 41.3 dB. These "i" versions are equipped with a sound-reduction-system. Based on a different air filter position at the front of the freezer, the air flow is now guided in a more silent way towards the ventilation system. At the backside of the freezer, a special compartment further reduces the sound level. Relax when working near a CryoCube F740i.
Burdened by unsorted boxes cluttering your freezer?
Make your scientific life easier: Store your freezer storage boxes within organized freezer racks. The CryoCube F740 series offers two different ways to store boxes: The 3-compartment and the 5-compartment style. The maximum of 576 boxes can be stored in a 3-compartment CryoCube F740, equipped with MAX racks.For other racking systems, please check the inner dimensions of the freezer and contact Eppendorf.
Worried about the safety of your high value samples within your ULT freezer?
The "i" versions are equipped with a touchscreen interface where data are stored on-board and can be checked 24/7. If necessary, data as well as service reports can be extracted by a front-mounted USB port. The electronic lock system enables controlleded access and higher sample safety.The handling concept is based on ou longterm expertise of Eppendorf PhysioCare combined with extensive user test sessions.
- Traditionally foamed polyurethane insulation enforced by vacuum insulation panels in freezer body and door ("i" versions) provides efficient insulation protection
- Quick pull-down and recovery times with reliable heavy-duty compressors for sample safety
- Left- or right-handed outer door as option for optimal space usage in the lab
- Easy-to-read, eye level, flush mounted control panel and alarm status
- Inner doors are insulated and sealed, minimizing cold air loss while accessing your samples
- 3 or 5 compartments as option, each accepts Eppendorf racks as well as other popular brands without adjustment
- Each shelf has air slits for fast temperature adaption
- Special low-temperature outer door seals allow gaskets to remain flexible at -86 °C and prevents ice buildup
- Full stainless steel interior for easy cleaning during maintenance and defrost cycles; powder-coated steel exterior
- ULT freezers are suitable for storage and preservation of all types of biological materials/samples:
- – Bacteria
- – Cells
- – Spores
- – Pollens
- – Protozoa
- – DNA
- – Tissue used in research only
- – Preservation of chemicals or material testing components for a longer period of time