Dissolution Tester DT 161x Series
The ERWEKA DT 1610 series offers advanced intelligence and features for stand-alone operation or the control of a complete dissolution offline sampling system. It allows storage of up to 60 product test run parameters.
The DT 1610 series is based on the proven DT 820 (similar user interface, e. g. keypad, display and menu structure) and can be equipped with 12, 13 or 14 test stations arranged in two rows. The unit can be operated in high-head as well as low-head mode.
It provides an OQ traffic light system to show USP/EP compliance and an external temperature sensor for checking the water bath temperature. The water bath is designed for easy access and cleaning.
Additionally, the DT 1610 series enables testing of high capacities. Thanks to the exceptional configuration, the device allows running two different batches of the same product or two different products with the same dissolution monograph at the same time.
Flexible device for different use cases.
100 % USP/EP/JP compliant
As all ERWEKA products, the DT 1610 series is also 100 % USP/EP/JP compliant.
Testing of 12/13/14 tablets or two batches with 6/7 tablets
Two parallel running USP tests with identical test conditions.
USP methods 1, 2, 5 and 6
Using of many kinds of attachments for different USP methods due to the standardised shaft design.
Easy cleaning of the water bath and the set-up area.
The external flow-through heater decreases the influence of external vibrations and assures a constant temperature.
Simple to use
Alpha-numeric touch sensitive keypad with illuminated full-graphic 5.7" dot matrix display.
All the facts.
- OQ traffic light for display of the USP/EP compliance of the unit
- Dissolution tester for USP methods 1 (basket), 2 (paddle), 5 (paddle-over-disc) and 6 (rotating cylinder) with 12, 13 or 14 test stations (1612, 1613, 1614)
- 100 % USP/EP/JP compliant
- Fulfils all specifications in accordance with FDA “Mechanical Calibration”
- 5.7“ display, alpha-numeric touch sensitive foil keypad
- Evaporation less than 1 % during 24 h (37° C, 50 rpm, 1000 ml)
- External high-capacity flow-through heater with a heating range of: 30-50° C (± 0.2° C)
- Manual tablet drop magazine for max. 14 samples (low-head)
- Openings in the drive head for an easy sample withdrawal
- External temperature sensor for water bath temperature display and documentation
- Wobble less than 0.5 mm at delivery (paddles)
- Acoustic and optic reminder of manual sampling (29 intervals)
Configured for your needs.
- Automated tablet drop magazine with control of temperature tolerance (USP) before drop
- Online OQ check for rpm by a second high-precision sensor; warning screen when rpm is out of tolerance; documentation (connected to OQ traffic light)
- USP compliant sampling station with automatic height adjustment of the sampling points
- Illumination (white LEDs) of the water bath for better visibility of the samples
- External cooling device with autonomous operation
- Upgrade to 13 or 14 stirrer and vessel positions
- Video monitoring/recording of dissolution tests in time lapse mode (for max. 6 vessels)
- 400 ml and 1000 ml vessels made of glass or amber glass (UV protected)
- Paddles, baskets, discs for paddle-over-disc, rotating cylinders, enhancer cell, intrinsic dissolution, felodipine baskets, suppository baskets, extraction cell
- Dissolution qualification tool kit
- Upgrade to work as an online dissolution system
- IQ/OQ/PV documents
- IQ/OQ/PV service
- Maintenance service