Dissolution Tester DT 126/128 light
The new ERWEKA light series provides the globally proven ERWEKA quality in a comprehensive, favorable package for simple manual dissolution testing with USP method 2 (paddles).
The DT 126 light is equipped with six test stations and a fixed drive head (high-head), allowing easy access to each of the 1000 ml vessels for manual sampling. The DT 128 light is accordingly available with eight test stations. The delivered package includes furthermore centering rings for the shafts, low evaporation covers, paddles and shafts as well as a distance ball for correct height adjustment of the paddles. All managed in a light and compact design.
Moreover, the unique water bath of moulded PET is equipped with the time-proven ERWEKA water outlet for easy cleaning. The external flow-through heater reduces the influence of external vibrations and ensures a constant temperature.
All these features assure that the ERWEKA DT 126 and 128 light are the perfect entry-level devices for the world of dissolution testing.
Dissolution testing starter device with an attractive price under 5,000 Euro.
100 % USP/EP/JP compliant
As all ERWEKA products, the DT 126/128 light is also 100 % USP/EP/JP compliant.
The high-head mode offers easy access to the vessels and thereby simplifies manual sampling.
USP method 2
Shafts with paddles for USP method 2 are included in the delivery.
Easy cleaning of the water bath and the set-up area.
External flow-through heater reduces the influence of external vibrations and ensures a constant temperature.
Simple to use
Simple control using a symbol keypad with LED display for temperature, rpm and runtime.
All the facts.
- Dissolution tester for USP method 2 (paddle) with 6 test stations
- Fixed drive head (high-head) with easy access to vessels
- 100 % USP/EP/JP compliant
- Rotation speed 20-220 rpm
- Function keypad with individual UP/DOWN keys for each test parameter
- Fulfills all specifications in accordance with FDA “Mechanical Calibration”
- Evaporation less than 1 % during 24 h (37° C / 50 rpm / 1000 ml)
- USB-A printer interface (for selected printers), USB-B interface for PC connection
- External powerful flow-through heater; heating range: 20-50° C, even distribution of temperature
- External PT 100 temperature sensor
- One piece PET moulded waterbath for up to 6 (DT 126 light) or 8 (DT 128 light) vessels
- Dimensions DT 126: 510 mm (width) / 450 mm (depth) / 660 mm (height) / 34 kg (weight)
- Dimensions DT 128: 642 mm (width) / 482 mm (depth) / 680 mm (height) / 38 kg (weight)