BioSpectrometer® Reference Filter Sets
The secondary UV/Vis Eppendorf BioSpectrometer Reference Filter Set is used to verify photometric accuracy and wavelength systematic error.
For use with the BioSpectrometer basic and the BioSpectrometer kinetic.
- Filter traceable to NIST®
- Filter recertification via Eppendorf (contact: Eppendorf Service)
- Inspection protocol preprogrammed in device
- Verification of wavelength accuracy and precision at 260 nm, 280 nm and 800 nm
- Verification of the photometric accuracy and precision in the 260 nm to 800 nm range
- The variation coefficient is listed along with the average value of 15 measurements.
- Contains 7 filters (1 blank filter, 3 filters for checking UV/Vis wavelenght systematic error and precision, 3 filters for photometric verification)