Futura: the best continuous flow analysis technology available on a single platform.
Taking advantage of a unique, modular design, each Futura console is capable of running a variety of analytical methods using different CFA techniques.
The integration of a pump, manifold, and detector into each console simplifies manifold changeover. Advanced features like automatic manifold washout and shut down enable ‘lights-out’ operation make the Futura a highly versatile tool for today’s laboratory.
Consoles may be linked to run multiple parameters in parallel, doubling, tripling or even quadrupling overall system throughput.
Up to 12 analytical channels in any combination can be run simultaneously. From simple colorimetric assays to complex in-line distillations and digestions, users can pick from a library of both micro-bore and macro bore CFA methods.
Whether your needs are environmental, industrial, food, or wine applications, the Futura can provide an automated solution.
Integrated modularity meets multi-channel CFA productivity
- Fully automated instrument
- From 1 to 12 Futura consoles per system
- Integrated console: reagent drawer, pump, manifold, heater, detector and diagnostics
- Easy analytical manifold changeover
- Choice between Micro Flow, Macro Flow, or combine them both
- Optional dual probe on all types of auto-samplers
- Physical and software debubbling techniques available
- Multiple path length flow cells (10 to 50mm) for a wide variety of analytical ranges
- Wide range of detector options
- New Full Auto module for automatic handling of external modules and accessories
- Dedicated analytical software, compatible with all LIMS
- Ready-to-use reagents