The epMotion 5075vt is all about productivity and flexibility. With its integrated vacuum station and Eppendorf ThermoMixer® the epMotion 5075vt allows true walk-away automation of purification protocols that rely on vacuum filtration or magnetic beads.
Integrated Vacuum Station
Loaded and unloaded with the gripper, the vacuum station adapts automatically to any filter plate type. Silent operation of internal pump with no need for extra tubes, wiring, or reservoir maintenance. The Eppendorf silicone mat accessory helps to save time and moneyby allowing you to use only portions of a 96-well plate when working with smaller sample numbers. The VAC thermo lid accessory also reduces the extraction time substantiallyby accelerating the ethanol evaporation step.
Fully integrated Eppendorf ThermoMixer with 2D-Mix-Control improves yield and application results, e.g. resuspending bacteria pellets or magnetic beads. Peltier element for heating and cooling of sample and/or reagents. The following epMotion versions are equipped with Eppendorf ThermoMixer capability, M5073, 5075t, 5075m, 5075vt. A Eppendorf ThermoMixer upgrade product is available for epMotion 5075l, 5075v, and successor versions 5075LH and 5075VAC.
Reuse Tips Feature
The new epMotion systems can reuse tips as e.g. economical choice for multiple wash stepsof the same well. Here special epT.I.P.S. Motion SafeRack tips are recommended. Pipette tips will be placed back into the position of the box they were removed from. Returned tips will be reused within an application for the same source vessel.
- Individual compartments in rack to avoid cross-contamination between used tips
- Available as standard and PCR clean quality for 50, 300 and 1000 µL
- Same as 5075v, plus
- Integrated Eppendorf Thermomixer® with 2DMix-Control technology
- Temperature control range 15 °C below RT to 95 °C
- Automatic fixing of labware for mixing
- Pipetting at standard positions during shaking
- Like epMotion 5075v, plus
- Bead applications with mixing and tempering
- Sequencing and PCR clean-up
- Nucleic acid purification
- Cell disruption