The Eppendorf BioFlo 120 offers simplicity and ease of use, without sacrificing capability. No matter if you are in an academic, governmental or industrial research setting, or working with bacteria, yeast, fungi, mammalian, insect or plant cells, the BioFlo 120 is an attractive solution to meet your needs.
The Eppendorf Bioflo120 Advanced Control Station includes the following:
- 1 TMFC – 0.04- 20 SLPM
- Automatic 4 gas mix module
- 3 fixed speed pumps
- 7in integrated touchscreen
- 3 analog input/output connection
- 2 universal sensor connections
- Recipes for CHO and E-coli
- Cell culture and/or fermentation mode
- Biocommand Track and Trend
A current BioFlo110 / BioFlo115 vessel can be used with this controller with a conversion kit. Alternatively, a BioFlo120 vessel bundle can be quoted separately.