1088 Rotary TOC Autosampler
Make your analyses simple, quick, and accurate with our Model 1088 Rotary Autosampler. Specifically designed to work with all Aurora 1030 TOC Analyser models (1030W, 1030C, and 1030S), this gem fits conveniently under the TOC analyzer. A removable 88-position autosampler tray loads the sample vials for fully-automated operation.
The 1088 supports a number of special functions to address a range of sample conditions and analysis requirements. Onboard magnetic stirring ensures samples containing insoluble components or particles are homogeneous for sampling and accurate analysis. Septum piercing provides closed vial sampling to prevent contamination of the sample. System configuration for sample pretreatment allows pre-acidification and purging of samples within the 1088 prior to sampling. This technique removes the total inorganic carbon (TIC) content of samples, reducing the analysis time required for TOC measurements. A user-programmable number of rinses are used to clean the sample needle before the next vial is sampled.
Model 1088 Features:
- Automatically process up to 88 samples
- Configurable for pre-acidification and sparging of sample TIC content within the autosampler to reduce TOC analysis time
- Integrated wash station performs programmable rinse steps to clean the sampling needle and prevent cross-contamination
- Magnetic stirring ensures insoluble and particulated samples are homogeneous for accurate results
- Compact! Fits directly under the Aurora 1030 TOC Analyzer
- Supports sampling from open vials and septum piercing of sealed vials
- Large color touchscreen interface