Eppendorf Combitips advanced®
In 1978 Eppendorf revolutionized the industry and laboratory workflow with the introduction of the Combitip/Multipette system and has been the leader in market innovations for more than 38 years. The Eppendorf Combitips advanced have been completely redesigned and optimized to meet all the needs of any modern laboratory. The Combitips advanced also function according to the positive displacement principle, thus they always dispense the correct volume independently of the density of the liquid and its flow characteristics (e.g., increased vapor pressure or increased viscosity). Working with radioactive or toxic materials also becomes safer due to the hermetically sealed piston preventing aerosol contamination.
Unmistakebly Eppendorf: Also the Eppendorf Combitips advanced feature the characteristic Eppendorf 3D design on the upper rim of the Combitip, allowing you to easily and confidently recignize the Eppendorf Original!
Adjustable dispensing volumes with Eppendorf Repeater®/Multipette® M4, and Repeater/Multipette plus and corresponding size of Combitip advanced: Depending on the Combitip advanced, one can dispense volumes in the range from 1 µL to 10 mL. For each Combitip 20 different dispensing volumes can be set. Depending on the dispensing volume, 5 to 100 dispensing steps can be carried out with a Combitip that is filled to full capacity.
Measurement errors of Multipette/Repeater M4 and plus; and Multipette/Repeater (X)stream: The test conditions and test evaluation are in compliance with ISO 8655, Part 6. The tests were performed by using a standardized fine balance with a moisture trap. The test volumes for the systematic and random errors comply with the requirements of ISO 8655, part 5.
Compatibility of Combitips advanced with standard laboratory tubes: Elongated Combitips (2.5 mL, 5 mL, and 10 mL) enable the complete emptying of all common tubes and prevent sample loss.
- Combitips advanced are the ideal system components for all Eppendorf Multipettes
- The 9 volume sizes (0.1 mL – 50 mL) offer a maximum range of dispensing volumes with increments as low as 100 nanoliters depending on the Combitip used
- Elongated Combitips in volumes 2.5 mL, 5.0 mL and 10 mL make it possible to reach the bottom of the most common laboratory vessels
- An individual color coding facilitates the quick identification of the desired Combitips
- The unique funnel geometry ensures comfortable handling while preventing damage to gloves
- Combitips advanced are offered in 5 different purity grades to support a range of applications
- The appropriate purity grade for each application: Eppendorf Quality™, Sterile, PCR Clean, Forensic DNA Grade or Biopur®
- Positive displacement principle (comparable to a syringe)
- High-precision dispensing regardless of the physical properties of the liquid (e.g., viscosity, volatility, density, temperature...)
- Prevents aerosol contamination with hermetically sealed piston for secure dispensing
- Provides protection from radioactive and toxic substances
- Quick dispensing of long series with precise, repeated dispensing of identical volumes (with Multipette hand dispensers)