CO2 Incubators | Eppendorf Galaxy 170 R and S
- Cell culture and bacteria incubation.
- Full sized 170 Litres provides high capacity incubation within a minimal footprint.
- Temperature range from 4°C above ambient to 50°C.
- Sealed, inner glass door allows observation of samples without disturbing cultures.
- Six-sided direct heating system provides a uniform incubated environment to gently bathe cells.
- Fan less design achieved with advanced heating system eliminating the classic and often repeated source of contamination.
- Deep-drawn, stainless steel chamber eliminates seams or welds, removing potential sources of contamination.
- Perforated shelves come standard to provide optimal circulation of temperature and incubated environment.
- IR sensor comes standard for specific and accurate control of CO2 levels.
- Easy to clean and maintain seamless chamber with easily removable and replaceable shelves.
- RS-232 and 25mm access ports for use with external instruments.
- New right and left handed door option allows easy incorporation into any cell culture facility.
- No expensive HEPA filter required due to fan less design.
- Intuitive operation with defined, easy-to-use control panel.
- Stacking frame available to stack up to 2 units high.
- Significantly lower gas consumption due to compact design.
- 2 year warranty.
Galaxy 170 S and 170 R Options
- BMS management system relays allows integration into building alarm system.
- 4 or 8 split inner doors allow access to samples without disturbing chamber environment.
- Copper chamber and interior for optimised protection against contamination.
- High temperature disinfection to decontaminate the inner chamber, providing a safe environment for your cells.
Galaxy 170 R Additional Features and Options
- Advanced display screen and controller provides a rapid analysis of real time conditions.
- Optional O2 control optimised for hypoxic applications. Choose between 3 ranges: 1-19%, 0.1-19%, and 1-95% O2 control.
- Active cooling system ideal for studies at or down to 10°C below ambient temperature.
- Humidity alert package clearly displays humidity levels and sounds an alarm to indicate any humidity level changes.
- Large volume humidification pan with dedicated, independent heater comes standard.
- 8-position shelving rack with 4 shelves.
Galaxy 170 S Additional Features
- LED display read out to easily observe temperature and CO2 levels.
- 4-position shelving rack with 4 shelves.
- Galaxy 170 R incubator.
- Galaxy 170 R incubator with O2 control.
- Galaxy 170 R incubator with O2 control and high temperature disinfection.
- Galaxy 170 S incubator.
- CO2 supply line HEPA filters.
- CO2 in-line pressure regulator.
- CO2 cylinder auto-changeover controller.
- Auto-zero HEPA filters.
- CO2 gas analyser kit.
- Electronic CO2 gas analyser.
- Electronic CO2 and O2 gas analyser.
- 0.3L/min flow regulator with gauge.
- Multi-position shelf rack(s).
- BioCommand SFI Track and Trend data logging software.
- Eppendorf cell culture flasks.
- Eppendorf cell culture dishes.
Preventative Maintenance and Service Level Agreements
- 1 year
- 2 year
- 3 year
Published Research Utilising the Eppendorf Galxy 170 R/S
- Combe, M. and Sanjuán, R. (2014). Variation in RNA Virus Mutation Rates across Host Cells. PLOS Pathogens, DOI: 10.1371/journal.ppat.1003855. | http://www.plospathogens.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.ppat.1003855#ppat-1003855-g002
- Goodarzi, P. et al. (2014). Human Autologous Serum as a Substitute for Fetal Bovine Serum in Human Schwann Cell Culture. Acta Medica Iranica, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 241-245. | http://acta.tums.ac.ir/index.php/acta/article/view/2260
- Gupta, K. et al. (2014). Green Silver Nanoparticles: Enhanced Antimicrobial and Antibiofilm Activity With Effects On DNA Replication And Cell Cytotoxicity. RSC Adv., vol. 4, pp. 52845-52855. | http://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2014/ra/c4ra08791g#!divAbstract
- Krętowski, R. et al. (2014). Hypoxia Enhances the Senescence Effect of Bortezomib—The Proteasome Inhibitor—On Human Skin Fibroblasts. BioMed Research International, Article ID 196249, 9 pages. | http://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2014/196249/abs/
- Pandey, A. and Chaube, S. (2014). Reduction of nitric oxide level leads to spontaneous resumption of meiosis in diplotene-arrested rat oocytes cultured in vitro. Experimental Biology and Medicine. doi: 10.1177/1535370214545024. | http://ebm.sagepub.com/content/early/2014/08/04/1535370214545024.abstract