CO2 Incubator | Eppendorf S41i Shaking Incubator
For over a decade, Eppendor’s CO2 incubators have provided researchers with a reliable, easy-to-use system for culturing cells. Continuing this tradition is the S41i CO2 Shaking Incubator, designed specifically for non-adherent/suspended cell culture applications. The S41i combines precise temperature and CO2 control with the best laboratory shaker available with the result being high cell yields and viability. Like all Eppendorf CO2 incubators, the S41i is loaded with advanced features; a unique six-sided direct-heating profile provides gentle convection circulation of the chamber atmosphere for exceptionally uniform temperature control. But what makes the S41i really special is the built-in New Brunswick shaker. Combining their advanced CO2 incubator and shaker technologies creates a highly stable environment for reliable cell growth. When it comes to high cell yields and viability, as well as overall reliability, you won’t find a better solution!
- Non-adherent/Suspended cell culture.
- Fan less design eliminates a common source of repeated contamination and expensive HEPA filters.
- Sealed inner/outer doors and advanced PI control maintain temperature accuracy and uniformity while minimising costly gas consumption.
- High temperature disinfection (HTD) protects against bacterial contamination.
- Unique Infrared (IR) CO2 sensor offers specific measurement and accurate control of CO2 levels.
- 25 mm access port for adding instrumentation or additional probes.
- USB port for communication and external instrument logging.
- Can be used on the floor, under counter or double stacked to save space; ideally sized for a cell culture lab (optional stacking kit required).
- Includes removable stainless steel humidity pans.
- Optional BioCommand SFI software for remote and historical data logging and report generation.
- S41i Incubator Shaker excl. platform(s).
- Stacking kit for S41i.
- Additional perforated shelf.
- Universal platform.
- Dedicated flask platforms: 250, 500mL, 1, 2, 2.8 and 4L
- BioCommand SFI Track and Trend data logging software.
- Eppendorf cell culture flasks.
- Eppendorf cell culture dishes.
Preventative Maintenance and Service Level Agreements
- 1 year
- 2 year
- 3 year