DKL Series Automatic Kjeldahl Digestion Units
Fully Automatic Kjeldahl Digestion Units for nitrogen analysis and protein determination that incorporate the revolutionary TEMS™ technology for unprecedented Savings in terms of Time, Energy - as much as 35%, Money and Space.
Kjeldahl Digestion Units - Unparalleled Productivity
The DKL Series Automated Kjeldahl Digestion Units provide users with the ultimate technology whose objective is to simplify operation, ensuring significant savings. Once set up, the operator can just press the START button and walk away.
All regular functions are fully automated, including lowering the test tubes into the heating block, lifting the tubes to expedite cooling and separating the suction manifold from the tube rack, enabling the rack to be slid out and replaced by another to start the next run.
Ease of loading and unloading make the VELP DKL a pleasure to use when carrying out Kjeldahl analysis, and there is no need to handle the sample when the tubes are hot!
- Microprocessor control of precise block temperature
- Real time display of process steps
- 54 programs (30 pre-installed, 24 customizable)
- Calibration automatic for top precision & repeatability
- No hands lowering and lifting of test tubes
- Auto separation of manifold from the rack
- Aluminum block for absolute temperature homogeneity
- Unmatched conductivity for fast response up to 450 °C
- Conforms to Good Laboratory Practice standard
- Premium quality consumables
- LCD display for immediate understanding
- Up to 6 languages available from a wide selection
- All necessary items supplied in one package
- Very small footprint
- Choice of models for different workloads
- DKL 8 (8-position with 250 ml tubes, Ø 42 mm)
- DKL 12 (12-position with 250/400 ml tubes, Ø 42 mm
- )DKL 20 (20-position with 250/400 ml tubes, Ø 42 mm)
- DKL 42/26 (42-position with 100 ml tubes, Ø 26 mm)
- Incorporates TEMS™ technology**Saving Time, Energy, Money & Space
- JP Pump aspirates noxious fumes
- SMS Scrubber neutralizes all the fumes (for safety)Two JP Pumps are recommended when using DKL 42/26
- Special Application: DKL 20 can be used also for testing Chemical Oxygen DemandIts lift automatically manages all the glass required for processing 20 samples simultaneously