Kjeldahl Analyser - UDK 159 Automatic
Fully automatic Kjeldahl Analyzer (distillation unit with integrated colorimetric titrator), for your analyses concerning different applications such as determining ammoniacal nitrogen, protein determination, nitrogen content (Kjeldahl or direct alkaline distillation), nitric nitrogen (after reduction/Devarda), phenols, volatile acids, cyanides and alcohol content.
Automatic Kjeldahl Analyzer
The UDK 159 Kjeldahl Analyzer runs automatically, after setting sodium hydroxide, water and boric acid addition, the steam generation output from 10 to 100% using the innovative 6'' color touch screen. The high-precision pumps and burette ensure constant accurate dosing of reagents and with the integrated colorimetric titrator (AOAC recommended) you will have reliable results concerning your nitrogen and protein determinations. Automatic titration vessel cleaning provides significant advantages including reducing maintenance to a minimum.
UDK 159 Kjeldahl Analyzer - Fully Automated Analysis
The completely automatic Kjeldahl distillation and titration system offers great performance and the maximum in terms of safety for the user.
Automatic addition of all the reagents involved (sodium hydroxide, water, boric acid, titrant solution) with low level warning simplifies the routine activity whilst the possibility to set the steam output from 10% to 100% enlarges the application range of UDK 159. Automatically the unit will perform distillation and titration.
At the end of the analysis, all the residues can be aspirated automatically, both for distillation and titration.
UDK 159 Kjeldahl Analyzer - Colorimetric Titration
The automatic Kjeldahl analyzer UDK 159 is the top of the range model offering the ultimate in capabilities including colorimetric titration, as recommended by the AOAC.
The UDK 159 colorimetric titration is:
- not sensitive to volume and external light
- automated, for maximum simplicity and security
UDK 159, the most reliable titration system in the Kjeldahl analysis!
- Programmable boric acid, water, sodium hydroxide addition
- Not necessary to set distillation time when titrating
- Incorporates an AOAC recommended colorimetric titrator
- Selectable steam generation output level 10% – 100%
- Auto removal of residues from titrator & sample tube
- 6 inch color touch screen
- Library of 55 programs (31 pre-defined, 24 customizable)
- Choice of 6 languages – from a wide range downloadable
- Balance, mouse & printer connections
- No loss of nitrogen: distillate temperature stays below threshold
- Accurate dosing of reagents with high precision pumps
Versatile Data Handling
- Multiple data interfaces: Ethernet, USB and RS 232C
- On-board archiving of data including from balance
- Data exporting to pen drive or PC in .xls format
- Data manipulation software can be user preferred
- Maintenance-free, resistant, patented steam generator
- Patented titanium condenser for unmatched performance
- Durable technopolymer splash head
- Chemically-resistant technopolymer housing
- Lever operation simplifies tube insertion / removal (all sizes)
- Protection screen for distillation chamber
- Drip tray collects splashes
- Zero pressure steam generator
Ecology & Standards
- Performs to AOAC, EPA, DIN and ISO standards
- Incorporates TEMS™ technology*Automated water supply control reduces consumption *Saving Time, Energy, Money & Space