Chromazing for DANI
Chromazing ® is a chromatographic software platform for data processing and reporting GCxGC-TOFMS results:
- Advances graphical and logical data management of the mono, bi-dimensional and mass spectra for comprehensive data processing;
- Innovative, versatile, user-friendly and highly customizable workspace interface;
- Fast and reliable procedure for targeted and non-targeted investigation;
- Targeted and non-targeted analysis
- Absolute and relative quantitation as well as quantitation based standard calibration curves with multiple internals standards.
- Qualitative Analysis based on total ion current (TIC), single and multi-ion processing or full mass spectra management with an advanced deconvolution algorithm (Patent pending) for fast and reliable data processing at fast acquisition rate.
- Data processing results are exportable and exportable in both customized or standard formats.
- Data processing parameters and calibration curves are automatically saved within file system.
- Importable and exportable ready-to-use workspace templates.
- Entended graphics for GCxGC capabilities.
Chromazing ® is a registered mark of Conintek