Fiber Analysers - COEX Cold Extractor
Cold extractor that performs rapid fat extraction directly in the same glass crucibles that are used by the FIWE Series for raw fiber analysis.
Preliminary Fat Extraction, Significant Benefits
Perform single or multiple samples at the same time. COEX is required for a preliminary defatting of the sample, as FIWE Fiber Analyser provides its maximum reliability on samples with less than 1% of fat.
COEX uses cold extraction method, with of a solvent that acts directly on the sample. The high efficient pump aspirates and removes the fatty component, collected in a dedicated waste tank/bottle.
No sample transfer prevents any possible sample loss, as the same crucibles can be processed by FIWE Series.
- Reduces fat to below 1% improving analytical precision
- No loss – reduced sample remains in same crucible for analysis
- Immediate raw fiber extraction after fat extraction here
- Processing of individual or several samples
- Fatty components collected for easy disposal
- All reagents can be added through the same channel
Combine with FIWE for raw fiber analyser