Dissolution On-/Offline System UV/VIS
Semi-automated dissolution system with connected UV/VIS measurement and sample collection, controlled by Disso.NET
The ERWEKA dissolution UV/VIS On-/Offline system is the ideal system configuration for spectrophotometers. With the connected PC, the On-/Offline system can be conveniently controlled via our advanced Disso.NET software. Moreover, the software offers full control over all components.
After analysis has been completed, the samples are comfortably stored by our very own sample collector FRL 624/724/824.
The ERWEKA Disso.NET software is the perfect 21 CFR Part 11 compliant companion to our dissolution systems. The software provides support for all test methods manageable with the ERWEKA DT dissolution testers as well as the automated RoboDis II.
Disso.NET helps you with standard dissolution jobs, handles qualifying tasks and offers control over each single function of the connected devices (e. g. dissolution tester, UV/VIS spectrophotometer or HPLC analysis unit). Our audit trail generates detailed protocols of all events and times. The software additionally includes an easy-to-use editor for comfortable programming of the dissolution methods (for highest repeatability). After finishing the dissolution test, Disso.NET generates comprehensive reports (as PDF-files) with your corporate logo and/or exports the results (e. g. in XML format).
Advanced dissolution system with a broad feature set.
100 % USP/EP/JP compliant
As all ERWEKA products, the dissolution UV/VIS On-/Offline systems are also 100 % USP/EP/JP compliant.
Easy control of the complete system
The Disso.NET PC software controls the full system with all components.
USP methods 1, 2, 5 and 6
Using of many kinds of attachments for different USP methods due to the standardised shaft design.
Advanced UV/VIS analysis
Different brands of UV/VIS analysis devices available.
The external flow-through heater reduces the influence of external vibrations and ensures a constant temperature.
Sample collector FRL 624/724/824
ERWEKA sample collector with up to 8 channels.
All the facts.
- Brand name PC with Windows 7 available
- Dissolution tester DT 720 or DT 820 series
- IPC 8 peristaltic pump, controlled via RS 232 interface by connected PC with Disso.NET
- Different brands of spectrophotometers available
- System controlled by Windows based, CFR 21 part 11 compliant ERWEKA Disso.NET software
- Cuvettes for UV/VIS spectrophotometers with fluoropolymer tubing (0.8 mm o.d.) and screw terminals with various path lengths available (1 mm, 2 mm, 5 mm, 10 mm)
- Sample collector FRL 624/724/824 for sampling of up to 24 sampling intervals, with movable tray for easy exchange of vessel racks
- Different sampling containers available: 26 x 8 glass tubes of 12 ml capacity, 16 x 8 glass tubes of 25 ml capacity or 26 x 8 HPLC vials of 1.2 ml or 4.0 ml capacity