Powerful and user-friendly MiniSpin and MiniSpin plus are small enough so that each workstation can be equipped with a "personal" centrifuge. Two models are available to meet your performance requirements. MiniSpin plus provides speed sufficient for molecular biology separations.
Real–life personal centrifuges do exist in the Minispin and MiniSpin plus from Eppendorf. The rotor, inner centrifuge lid, and lid latch are made of metal for maximum operation safety.
- Rotor capacity: 12 × 1.5/2.0 mL vessels, 2 × PCR strip
- Max. speed: 14,100 × g (14,500 rpm)
- Extremely compact footprint
- Acceleration and deceleration time < 13 s
- User-friendly digital display for time and speed
- Metal rotor bowl
- Separate short-spin key for fast and comfortable centrifugation
- Optimal ventilation flow reduces heating and protects temperature-sensitive samples
- Soft-touch lid closure for ergonomic lid locking
- Automatic lid opening at the end of the run to prevent sample warming and to allow easy access to samples
Special features for MiniSpin plus
- Automatic rpm/rcf conversion
- Extended time to 99 min or continous centrifugation