The Eppendorf BioFlo 120 offers simplicity and ease of use, without sacrificing capability. No matter if you are in an academic, governmental or industrial research setting, or working with bacteria, yeast, fungi, mammalian, insect or plant cells, the BioFlo 120 is an attractive solution to meet your needs.
The BioFlo 120 is a bench-scale bioreactor/fermentor system perfectly suited for all levels of research and development. The system was designed to be flexible to meet the wide-ranging needs of scientists today. 24 interchangeable heat-blanketed and water-jacketed autoclavable vessels are available, along with BioBLU Single-Use Vessels ranging from 250 mL to 40 L working volume. Digital Mettler Toledo® ISM sensor technology is fully integrated allowing the user to choose between pH, redox, dissolved oxygen (polarographic and/or optical), and carbon dioxide measurements without the need for additional equipment. A high-precision expanded range thermal mass flow controller is available providing the capability for low flow mammalian cell culture through high-demand microbial processes on a single controller.
Use the given vessel sizes to find out which gas flow rate is best for your fermentation or cell culture runs.
- Scale-up from 250 mL to 40 L on a wide variety of autoclavable and Eppendorf BioBLU Single-Use Vessels.
- New Auto culture modes offer process control for microbial and cell culture applications at the touch of a button.
- Ready for process. Unbox and install in minutes.
- Save critical lab space with a minimal footprint.
- Flexible universal connections for analog sensors or digital Mettler Toledo ISM sensors offer unsurpassed flexibility.
- User-defined DO cascades offer process flexibility.
- Automatic gas mixing algorithms for simplified control
- View your entire process with expanded trend screen.
- Access your data from anywhere with Eppendorf SCADA, IP network, and remote monitoring capabilities.
- Cultivation of mammalian, stem, insect, and plant cells
- Bacterial, yeast, and fungal fermentation
- Batch, fed-batch, continuous or perfusion